Hoppa till navigering Hoppa till sök
En sida som samlar dessa fakta kan hittas här: Gauss Facts
- Gauss wins a car no matter what door he opens. (se Monty Hall problemet)
- Gauss can see the color of his own hat.
- Mathematicians often leave proofs as an exercise for the reader; Gauss leaves his proofs as an exercise for God.
- Gauss is the only person whom Archimedes allows to disturb his circles.
- Gauss can transport a bag of grain, a chicken and a fox over a river even if there is no boat.
- A mathematician, a physicist, and an engineer walk into a bar. The bartender says, "Hello, Professor Gauss."
- Gauss can let epsilon be less than zero.